Sunday, July 22, 2018

GOTCHA!

What’s Gotcha call? It’s a famous program from Hitz FM to prank their listeners every morning.

What’s the most unforgettable event I ever heard? Yeah, it was already quite some time, but I still can’t forget the fun that brought to me that morning. Already said unforgettable right? Haha!

It’s about the Bruno Mars concert ticket actually, where Hitz FM DJ actually pranked a Bruno Mars concert ticket winner, where she needs to pay a big amount of money in order to get the tickets she won. The little girl was eventually cried! OMG! The story on that morning was…

DJ: Hello, may I speak to Miss XXX?
Girl: Yeah, speaking.
DJ: This is YYY calling from the MMM company. I would like to congrats you for winning the tickets to Bruno Mars’s concert. So next, I’ll give you the company’s account number, and kindly bank in the tickets’ money to the account.
Girl: What? I thought the tickets are free? I’m winning from the contest organized by your company what.
DJ: Nope, it’s not free. You didn’t check the T&C before taking part the contest?
Girl: What T&C is that?
DJ: The T&C is, the winner of the tickets will need to pay for the tickets in order to get them.
Girl: What? I thought is winning the ticket for free? It never mentioned that I’ll need to pay for that.
DJ: Nope you are not. It’s a contest where winner is actually needs to pay for the tickets. You know Bruno Mars is famous, not all people get to buy his tickets actually.
Girl: So how much is that the tickets?
DJ: One ticket is RM400, you got two, so you’ll need to pay RM800 for that.
Girl: It’s huge amount! I don’t have that much of money!
DJ: No, you’ll need to pay for that in order to get the tickets.
Girl: Seriously I don’t have that huge amount of money!
DJ: So you not going to pay for that? Then who else is going to pay for that? You’ve won our event for the tickets and now you said you don’t want the tickets?
Girl: No I want the tickets…
DJ: Then please pay for that!
Girl: It’s huge amount of money……
DJ: Then ask your father pay for that la!
Girl: No, my father doesn’t know that I’m going to Bruno Mars concert. He’s definitely will scold me if he knows that…
DJ: Then who are you going to the concert with?
Girl: My boyfriend…
DJ: Then ask your boyfriend to pay for that la!
Girl: He doesn’t have that much of money also…
DJ: Then who else should pay the money? It’s wasting our resources to organize again and look for the winner.
Girl: No, I want the tickets… Bruno Mars is my idol…
DJ: Then please pay the money for the ticket!
Girl: I don’t have that much of money…
DJ: Then what you want us to do about that? Ask your father to pay for that then.
Girl: No, is big amount of money. He’s definitely will scold me… (cry...)
DJ: Then let me talk to your father.
Girl: No… please… (cry…)
DJ: So are you crying?
Girl: No, I’m not crying… (cry…)
DJ: Then why can’t you talk properly and sounds like crying? So are you crying?
Girl: Yes, I’m crying… (cry…)
DJ: Crying doesn’t help anything. Let me talk to your father.
Girl: No… please… (cry…)
DJ: Come on, ask your father to come. Let me talk to him!
Girl: Dad… (passing phone to her father)

Dad: Yes, may I know who is this?
DJ: Hi uncle, this is Jay, Arnold and RD calling from Hitz FM. Please don’t laugh first and pretend serious ok?
Dad: OK…
DJ: Your daughter is actually won two tickets to Bruno Mars concert for free. We just pranked her that she needs to pay RM800 for the tickets. Now we need your help to scold her for needing to pay for the tickets.
Dad: OK.
Dad to girl: Is huge amount of money! I’m not going to pay for that and you need to think a way for that! (passing phone back to the daughter)

DJ: So how is it now?
Girl: (cry…)
DJ: So you really want the tickets?
Girl: Want… (cry…)
DJ: OK,  now we’ll give you a chance for that.
Girl: OK…
DJ: So tomorrow morning, please come to Hitz Studio and get your tickets.
Girl: What?
DJ: Yeah, this is Jay, Arnold and RD from Hitz FM (laughing)
Girl: OMG!
DJ: Haha! Actually tickets are definitely for free, no worry on that. We just pranked you that you need to pay for the tickets.
Girl: OMG!
DJ: Hi uncle, thank you for helping us to prank your daughter. You are really a good actor!
Dad: Haha!
DJ: So uncle, let’s shout together to your daughter that she’s GOTCHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment