Saturday, January 5, 2019

ATP Business Trip 2-5 Dec 2018

 Finally I had the chance
To attend to IT Conference in Philippines
on 2-5 Dec 2018

Here I come! 

Acacia Hotel







Looking for lunch

Finally got this Jollibee~




Owh, McD in Philippines! 
But then, still prefer the taste in Malaysia~ Haha! 

Acacia Hotel, the place where I stay~


Walking around the food feast bazaar~



One of the most important part of the trip
Is to have a dinner with ex-colleagues in ATP
Nilo, Charles, Alex and their families too~
and my superior, Karuna.
At Ayala Malls (Alabang Town Center)

Christmas is already near, the hotel also well decorated~






A simple dinner with colleagues after work
on 3rd Dec


Finally have chance
To take a photo with ATP
on 4th Dec


On 5th Dec
Only having some private time
To enjoy my breakfast
In the hotel



Saying bye bye to my room


On the way to airport
Their driving seat is on the left
A bit not familiar with that

And here's ATP along the way~

Finally the trip has ended
Hope to come back Philippines again
On family trip
And hope to meet the friends there again~

No comments:

Post a Comment