Saturday, September 21, 2019

I've Graduated lah (On Newspaper!)

Yeah!
I'm the top scorer of my batch!
Therefore
I'm on newspaper again~


To become the top scorer
Was never in my target at all
As I have my course mates
All doing so well in their studies

I only set a target in each semester
To make sure that I'm progressing well
Since the opportunity of getting this Master Study
Was never easy since at the beginning

In the first semester
I don't know how tough is the study
Therefore I set 3.00 CGPA
As my minimum achieving target

Thank god I've made it
To be 3.39 in the first semester
Therefore in the second semester
I set 3.50 CGPA as my target

Unfortunately
I was not doing good enough
Able to achieve 3.46 CGPA
In my second semester

For the third semester
I want to continue to strike
Therefore I set 3.50 CGPA again
Hopefully I can surpass the target

Again thank god! 
I was able to surpassed the target
Achieving 3.52 CGPA
In my third semester study

Being in the improvement trend
From the first until the third semester
I wish to continue the trend
To make it improves continuously

Therefore for my forth semester
My project has to achieve at least A or A-
So that my result is improved continuously
And to achieve this target

To achieve this target
I worked so hard on my project
Putting every effort in my project
To make sure I do well on it

Due to the effort
I managed to score A in my project
And that's bring my CGPA
To the 3.64 at the end

It seems like as a bonus gift
With all the efforts that I put
Then I became the top scorer
Of my batch of study

My effort was not wasted
And I felt proud of myself
Whatever that we are doing
Just do the best to strike it! 





Reports for other graduates








No comments:

Post a Comment