Wednesday, November 11, 2015

来自星星的你 Man From Star


Definitely, this story is not about the famous Korean Drama “My Love from the Star” (来自星星的你). It’s just some little stories about my colleague. Why I’m taking this title to describe him? What’s so special about him till I wanted to write something about him? Come, let’s have some popcorn and drinks, and enjoy the stories J

Story 1:
Colleague: Hey PC, I cannot open my Qlik View lah. Is there any problem with network?

(Qlik View is software to display bin by bin defect graph and so as process yield graph, but only able to open by using Google Chrome rather than Internet Explorer. However, not all people know about this limitation.)

Me:  You opened the Qlik View by using what? Chrome or IE?

Colleague: I opened by using MRT.

(MRT, Material Rationalization Tool, is my company’s intranet homepage to link all other intranet pages)

Me: Yeah I know, so you opened it by using Chrome or IE?

Colleague: I opened by using MRT lah.

Me: (Huh! Felt like started to hot up) Yalah, so you opened MRT by using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer??

Colleague: I opened by MRT lah, then link to the Qlik View what.

Me: (I was like !@#$%^&^%$&^%$....) Yes I know, so you opened the MRT by using the “blue color E” or the round round thing with three colors one???!!!

Colleague: Erm… I used the Blue E…


Story 2:
Colleague: (Around 7pm) Hey PC, why network so slow hah? I really cannot do my work with such network loh..

Me: It’s normal lah network slow at this time. Try to connect to network by using LAN cable. It might faster.

Colleague: Yes ah? OK, then I try. (Took the telephone located on table, unplug the telephone cable, looking around his laptop with the cable…)

Me: ……… (Well, fine… you go and look for the plug on your laptop to plug in the telephone cable lah…)


That’s the end of the two stories.Anyhow, wish to apologize to my colleague as I laughed at him indeed (through writing this blog), although I know I'm not perfect. Hope that both of us will improve together of course, to become a more knowledgeable person, better individual and so on, and finally the number of stories just stopped at two. Thank you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment