Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mid Valley Gathering

21 August 2010, my course mates and I planned to have a gathering at Mid Valley. As I am staying at Teluk, Kuala Langat, a place which the transport system is not that advance, therefore going to Mid Valley was a tough job for me. After planning and discussing with Ah Yung and his friends, I plan to go there by bus, and followed by KTM.

I went out from my house at 10.30am to get a bus. I was very lucky, as I was able to get one without waiting for it. Usually, it will take about 20 minutes to get a bus. About 40 minutes later, I went down at Little India, Klang, and then took a 5 minutes’ walk to KTM station. Next, I took KTM to KL Sentral, and change the way to Mid Valley. It took me about one hour plus for the journey.

Finally, I reached Mid Valley at about 12.35pm. The gathering started at 2pm something and was attended by Ah Yung, Soon Kheng, Chun Yang and Jit Ming. Yong Chin was absent due to a volunteerism joined by him. Yo! It was a happy gathering, as each of us never meets each other for long time already. We had our lunch at Kim Gary, followed by a long chat among us.

At about 4pm something, we decided to leave. Of course I should not have extravagant hope that the gathering would be attended by the entire course mates, as some of them are at Singapore, and most of them at Penang, but it was a memorable gathering for me. This is a rare chance, and therefore I appreciate it. Thanks for Jit Ming for organizing the gathering for us. Our next gathering will be at 25 September, at Serdang. This time, hope all the course mates can attend the gathering la (Think too much...). Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment